Thursday, August 29, 2013

For Ruby & Klara

I have a busy morning this morning.  So I didn't have time to write. So I am sharing a poem that came to me earlier this summer.  

Two Grandmothers

This morning in dark skies
I can hear two Angels giggling

Two Ancient Handmaids
Women, mothers, wives,
Grandmothers, Great-grandmothers

Their hearts are happy
Their hearts are joyful
Their hearts are full of laughter

Our People had our homeland stolen, 
the Ancient food prohibited, 
our precious children kidnapped and sent to far away foreign schools. 

But today our children are sheltered, 
our children are protected
Our children are loved and cherished 

Our children are leaders
our children are brilliant stars,
Guided & protected 

They will guide our People 
To safety, to the secure refuge of the love of the Creator

The Eternal Faith... 

Always been here. 
Always will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment